- Color Harmonies Décor App
- UI Design Tips for Multi-Touch Experiences
- Important Considerations Before Adding Social Login
- Backseat Driver: Intimate Interaction between Kids and Parents
- How to Motivate Retailer Shoppers with QR Codes
- Why Should We Think about Mobile Security?
- Another interesting usage of 2D Code
- Fog of World: Turning your travel into a game
- LINE: A Mobile Platform for Everything
- IKEA Interactive Catalog App with Augmented Reality Brings the Pages to Real Life
Hi and welcome to Melinda Yang's blog. Currently I work at Samsung Research America as Interaction Designer. I graduated from University of Washington, have a master degree in Communication in Digital Media, specialized in User Experience Design.
I enjoy putting dips of my thoughts, interests, things that I have experienced in design, mobile media and online video production field.
- 2d code advertisement advertising app Augmented Reality bank brand campaign Cannes Lions China emotion Facebook gifts humor IKEA internet control internet video ironic JC Penney LINE Login Love marketing micro film mini video mobile mobile secruity Mobile Strategy online video QR code Romance Spikes Asia toyota tumblr viral video virus
Category Archives: Design
Home furnishings is a $79 billion industry, according to IBIS World as of December, and the space is attracting innovators and investors alike 2015. Once home décor was dominated by retailers or professional interior designers, now we can see more innovative startups … Continue reading
At Microsoft Production Studios, Director of Emerging Media, Paolo Tosolini and I have created a tutorial explaining some UI design techniques that we have adopted in a variety of multi-touch applications to be used on large displays. We hope this … Continue reading