- Color Harmonies Décor App
- UI Design Tips for Multi-Touch Experiences
- Important Considerations Before Adding Social Login
- Backseat Driver: Intimate Interaction between Kids and Parents
- How to Motivate Retailer Shoppers with QR Codes
- Why Should We Think about Mobile Security?
- Another interesting usage of 2D Code
- Fog of World: Turning your travel into a game
- LINE: A Mobile Platform for Everything
- IKEA Interactive Catalog App with Augmented Reality Brings the Pages to Real Life
Hi and welcome to Melinda Yang's blog. Currently I work at Samsung Research America as Interaction Designer. I graduated from University of Washington, have a master degree in Communication in Digital Media, specialized in User Experience Design.
I enjoy putting dips of my thoughts, interests, things that I have experienced in design, mobile media and online video production field.
- 2d code advertisement advertising app Augmented Reality bank brand campaign Cannes Lions China emotion Facebook gifts humor IKEA internet control internet video ironic JC Penney LINE Login Love marketing micro film mini video mobile mobile secruity Mobile Strategy online video QR code Romance Spikes Asia toyota tumblr viral video virus
Tag Archives: app
Recently I have been researching some automotive apps on the market for another final project from class, COM597: Interactive Design. The practical functions of current automotive apps include educational tutorials, driving logs, gas finders for cheap gas, repair estimates, finding … Continue reading
Before what I heard Augmented Reality applied to mobile are almost about one-time marketing campaigns. The innovative and realistic playing experience attracts customer’s attention and brings the brand awareness. However, I wonder if there is more useful function can bring … Continue reading