- Color Harmonies Décor App
- UI Design Tips for Multi-Touch Experiences
- Important Considerations Before Adding Social Login
- Backseat Driver: Intimate Interaction between Kids and Parents
- How to Motivate Retailer Shoppers with QR Codes
- Why Should We Think about Mobile Security?
- Another interesting usage of 2D Code
- Fog of World: Turning your travel into a game
- LINE: A Mobile Platform for Everything
- IKEA Interactive Catalog App with Augmented Reality Brings the Pages to Real Life
Hi and welcome to Melinda Yang's blog. Currently I work at Samsung Research America as Interaction Designer. I graduated from University of Washington, have a master degree in Communication in Digital Media, specialized in User Experience Design.
I enjoy putting dips of my thoughts, interests, things that I have experienced in design, mobile media and online video production field.
- 2d code advertisement advertising app Augmented Reality bank brand campaign Cannes Lions China emotion Facebook gifts humor IKEA internet control internet video ironic JC Penney LINE Login Love marketing micro film mini video mobile mobile secruity Mobile Strategy online video QR code Romance Spikes Asia toyota tumblr viral video virus
Tag Archives: internet video
What do people live for? For missing someone? For keep living? For live longer? For leaving? Or for…… Dream Background The reasons of introducing this video are not only touching heart story, high hits accumulation, and also many winning awards … Continue reading
Background Post-80s Collective memories is made by Jianlibao, a soft drink brand from China which was established in 1984. This video has accumulated 4 million hits and more than 25 pages of comments from Yuku. What is Post-80s? A colloquial … Continue reading
The surprising fact : The video 10 days broke the 30 million Hit! Deep in released in the mainland China on April, 2012 by Cornetto, a frozen ice cream cone brand. It not only got billions of traffic hits maddeningly … Continue reading